Friday, August 6, 2021

2021 Summer Vacation Recap!

 
Months later and COVID is still throwing us some curve balls, but that didn't stop my wife from scheduling us a pretty cool vacation! We took the kids to South Dakota for a week and to my wife's credit, she scheduled a lot of outdoor activities to cut down on our chances of infection. We all had a great time and made some memories with the kids that will hopefully last a life time. When I go out of state for vacations, work retreats or any kind of road trip, I need to visit the local comic & card shops! Luckily Rapid City had 2 comic shops and a card shop all within a block of each other. I looked through all the long boxes and dug through bins at each shop while my family patiently looked on. I gotta say, I am very pleased with my finds. Here are the TMNT comic purchases from our trip: 


No comments:

Post a Comment