Friday, November 20, 2020

Best of the 80's LOOTCRATE!

 
I have seen these LOOTCRATE boxes at Walmart & Target stores before, but have passed on them time after time. Sometimes they would have some cool stuff in them, but never anything that would make me drop $30-$40. Then on a recent trip to Walmart, I saw this "Best of the 80's" box on clearance for $14.95! This time the price was low enough that I felt I could indulge myself! Here's the TMNT item that was inside.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Magnets
I like the "old school" design on these. The TMNT look like they just lept from my TV during a cartoon filled Saturday morning! I don't really have a need for more magnets right now, so these guys will stay in their package until the call of duty arises and the Green Teens are needed to hold my kids artwork on the fridge!
Well, there it is. The box contained 5 solid items ripped from the 80's for only $14.95! If I see some more of these boxes for that price, I just may have to pick them up. Do you own any of these boxes? What are your thoughts on Lootcrate? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment