Friday, January 10, 2020

Wrapping Up Christmas 2019

Now that I am a parent Christmas is mostly all about making the kids happy and helping Santa get them the toys that were on their list. But every year I still look forward to unwrapping my own gifts from my kids & wife. They typically do a great job of getting me some sweet presents and this year they did not disappoint. I know it's a little late, but lets look behind the wrapping paper and see what goodies were under the tree for me this year!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1up Arcade Cabinet!!!!!
I had no idea my wife was getting this for me. When I got up with the kids in the morning, there was no large box under the tree and I was extremely happy with the gifts I had gotten. Then we went over to my wife's sister's house for dinner and I saw it!!! Surprise!!! She had been putting away a few dollars every time she went shopping and got this game on sale during black Friday just because she knew how much this game meant to me. She really is great and I was very spoiled this Christmas and this just made me want to scream out in joy. In all fairness this is a family gift and anytime it is played, there are at least 2 Turtles on screen battling the Foot Clan. I even got my wife to play through the entire first TMNT arcade game with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment