Friday, September 1, 2017

My Faves: Figure Collection #5

 I have a fairly big collection of loose figures from the 80s & 90s. I would like to share a few of my faves with you at this time. You ready? Here we go!

Michelangelo: TMNT Movie (Playmates, 2014)
This 11 inch Michelangelo figure from the 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie was a major award! Land O' Frost lunch meats had an online promotion in conjunction with the film. When you bought a jumbo pack of their lunch meats a sweepstakes card was included with a unique code that you had to enter on their website.
I did just that and 4 weeks later I received this extra large action figure in the mail! Of course my kids wanted to play with him, so we tore open the box and he spent a few years in my son's playtime rotation. He has since been moved to the basement where the lesser played with toys dwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment